DCR Strategies Wins Best B2B Problem Solver At The 2019 IPA Awards
The 2019 Innovative Payments Association Awards winners have been revealed, and we are proud to announce that DCR Strategies has won the “Best B2B Problem Solver Award!”
The award, which goes to the company that makes the best use of a business- or corporate-funded prepaid card in a B2B application, such as T&E cards, payouts, and other cheque replacements, is for the Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services Mastercard Prepaid Card.
The CFMWS Mastercard Prepaid Card delivers morale and welfare programs, services and activities to the CAF Regular and Reserve Force members, former CAF members and military families, through its various operating divisions: Canadian Forces Exchange System (CANEX), Service Income Security Insurance Plan Financial Services (SISIP FS), and Personnel Support Programs (PSP).
The card provides military families with immediate funds for support during times of need. For example, in cases of emergency situations, the prepaid cards allow CFMWS to quickly issue emergency allowances and distribute benefits on the spot, with Non-Public funds (NPF) being loaded directly onto cards for immediate use. Funds can be easily accessed by cardholders through POS, ATMs and verify transactions and balance online.
Featuring the advantages of both debit and credit cards, but without any of the risks of credit or the limitations of debit, CFMWS Mastercard Prepaid Cards provide more convenient and affordable access to finances than traditional payment methods such as cash or cheque.
Benefits of CFMWS Mastercard Prepaid Card
- Cards are electronically loaded, making the payment process quick and efficient
- Enables the organization to disburse funds instantly to service members or their family members instantly, no matter where they are stationed or deployed
- Secure payment method with zero liability protection on lost or stolen cards
- Ability to track card usage online and via customized reporting to prevent fraud or misuse of funds
- Ability to fund multiple programs via one electronic payment card
- Reduced third party reimbursements
- Instant access to funds 24/7, anywhere around the world (online and ATM)
- Ability to make payments at millions of locations worldwide that accept MasterCard
- Increased payment flexibility, security, and automated payment capabilities
We are absolutely delighted to receive this award for such an impactful and important program surrounded by industry veterans.
Comments are closed