#KillTheCheque With Our New Ebook: Transitioning to Electronic Payments for Canadian Businesses
In 2018, DCR Strategies replaced over 750,000 cheques. Our mission in 2019 is to #KillTheCheque in Canada.
With an annual decline in cheque use of 7 percent across the nation, Payments Canada predicts that, by 2020, virtually every business and government office in Canada will have switched from cheques to digital payments. Companies can eliminate issuing costs, reduce time investment, cheque fraud, cashing costs, and more by switching to an electronic payment platform.
Inside our new ebook, “Transitioning to Electronic Payments for Canadian Businesses,” we #KillTheCheque and show you the benefits of switching from cheques to electronic payments, as well as the Top 5 Benefits of Outsourcing Your B2B Payments.
- Reduce costs by migrating away from cheques to electronic payments
- Effectively manage payments quickly and easily using a digital payments program
- Find out what Canadian businesses–and their customers–really think about cheques
- Discover how cheques are costing your business time and money
- Learn how to distribute one, or 100,000 payments, with the click of a button.
Comments are closed