for those in need.
We can provide your customers and employees who lives may have been impacted with safe, secure, and instant access to funds to those that need it the most. Using touch-free virtual cards, we can efficiently provide funds to those who are affected. Granting users instantaneous access to funds all without having to leave their home. Our mobile-enabled cards give recipients the ability to pay bills, shop online, and purchase in-store immediately on receipt.
- Distribute cards via email to any number of recipients in seconds
- Virtual cards are accepted at millions of locations around the world
- Deliver funds quickly, to those who need it right now
- No deposit trips to the bank
- Eliminate lost cheques
Insurance Claims Payments
Our goal is to help provide your claimants, beneficiaries, employees and contractors, with quick access to funds when and where they need it, regardless of time, physical location or crisis.
Cards accepted at
millions of locations
Relief funds delivered
quickly via card or email
relief fund delivery
aid recipients in need
of immediate relief
Insurance payments, made through Visa virtual or physical payment cards, directly support local economies giving recipients unparalleled choice in choosing when and where to utilize their disaster relief or emergency payments.
For the latest on how virtual cards are helping speed insurance claims see Speeding Insurance Claims, Incentives and Worker Support in Times of Crisis
Deliver in days.
In situations that require immediate action, a virtual prepaid program and/or physical prepaid card can make a world of difference. Our solution helps distribute funds easily for Canadians while promoting important health and safety measures.
- Offer work-from-home workers, remote employees or those requiring self-isolation with instantaneous access to funds all without having to leave their home
- Send virtual payments to recipients (from signup to funds distribution) in 72 hours
- No cheques or cash to handle, virtual cards are loaded automatically
- Virtual cards delivered via email allow administrators to manage payments remotely
During an emergency people need funds immediately and we as a company want to help curb the social and economic effects with the spread of COVID-19 by making access to funds easy for Canadians while reducing the ‘touch factor’ associated with cheque or cash disbursement.