Holiday Marketing Idea #5: The Thank You Holiday Program
In Holiday Marketing Idea #5, we give you the Thank You Holiday Program. Want more great ideas? Download the Holiday Promotions Ideabook for more great tips!
Everyone Loves A Thank You!
Motivated people work harder and if you create a solid rewards program, it’s easy to foster loyalty among your customers, and a culture of excellence among your employees.
Whether you’re in manufacturing, government, finance, real-estate, retail or any other business incentives can play a large role in the profitability of your business. Let your customers know you appreciate them with an incentive program.
Here are a couple great thank you ideas for the holidays:
• Offer a co-branded incentive program to your staff as a seasonal gift
• Offer an incentive as a thank you for any extraordinary efforts, or as a holiday thanks
• Include a $20-$100 incentive in your Christmas mailings as a thank you for past business
• Virtual incentives available for those with time or cost constraints
For Sales Agents, Brokers, Distributors:
Offer your clients an incentive program as a thank you for their continued business.
• Incentive programs are easy to create and distribute, and can be cobranded with your name and company logo
• Clients can enjoy this loyalty program millions of locations worldwide, on whatever they choose
• Fosters loyalty towards your brand
For Retailers and Manufacturers:
Offer your customers a holiday incentive.
• Offer rewards in any denomination as a “carrot” for your most profitable products
• Buy two and receive a $20 incentive
• Refer a friend and you both get $10,
• Purchase Brand “A” receive a incentive
Download the Holiday Promotions Ideabook for more great tips!
Comments are closed