for First Nation
Quick delivery for
those in need.
We provide band leaders, band offices and their communities with safe, secure, and instant access to funds. Using touch-free virtual or physical cards, we can efficiently provide aid to affected communities, granting users instantaneous access to much needed funds required for basic goods and services like food and shelter. Our mobile-enabled cards give recipients the ability to pay bills, shop online, and purchase in-store immediately on receipt.
- Distribute payments via email or mail to community members in seconds
- Virtual cards are accepted at millions of online locations around the world
- Reduced “touch-factor” and delivery time compared to cash or cheques
- Deliver funds quickly, to those who need it right now
Band Leaders and
Cards accepted at
millions of locations
instantly via card or email
communities in need
promote social distancing
for your Band Office
Relief payments, made through Visa virtual or physical payment cards, directly support local communities giving relief recipients unparalleled choice in choosing when and where to utilize their disaster relief or emergency payments.
For the latest on how virtual cards are helping First Nation Communities visit Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs and DCR partner on immediate COVID-19 Support for First Nation citizens
Communities in remote locations present an additional hurdle when distributing relief funds quickly to aid victims. Digital payments have proven to be an effective tool in disbursing funds rapidly for communities looking to assist those who need it most, regardless of time, physical location or crisis. Electronic cards directly benefit communities in need, providing supplementary funds – almost instantly.
- Directly benefit aid recipients in need of immediate relief, helping to supplement income for basic goods and services
- No cheques or cash to handle, virtual cards are loaded automatically
- Deliver funds to band members in as little as 72 hours
- Full transparency and accountability