The Perfect Reward Everytime
Get your customers excited and entice them to take action. Whether you’re launching a new product, promoting a contest, or having event giveaways, prepaid cards are an effective way to bring your next promotional idea to life. Quick, convenient and easy to use – our programs can be custom tailored to show off your brand and message.
Bring your promotions to life.
Expand and Improve on your Marketing Campaigns and Drive Results
Attract and Retain more customers with value added incentives
Improve team performance and corporate excellence
Build and retain vendor relationships
Simplify the process by offering flexible incentives that everyone can use, load a little or a lot, the choice is up to you. For use all over the world, both in-store and online.
Cash-back rebates are a great way to keep customers coming back over and over again. With our cards, redemption can be as flexible or as restrictive as you like.
There is no better endorsement than a referral. With our referral platform, reward happy customers for their loyalty, track and manage the referral process, and generate more sales activity.
Events and Product Launches
Incentives are a great way to generate excitement around a new product, event or campaign launch. Include a customized card, in or on package, for even more effect.
Thank You Rewards
Make sure your customers know how much you appreciate their business! Say thank you with a customized prepaid card that reminds them every time they use it.
- Ability to track redemption and user engagement
- Insight on customer purchasing behaviour
- Creates a platform to cross-sell and up-sell
- Differentiation from competitors
- Increases sales and customer satisfaction
- Track and manage multiple concurrent promotions with ease
- Receive rewards instantly
- Offers choice and convenience
- Easy and convenient to redeem
- Access to online purchases
- Redeem anywhere Visa is accepted
- The perfect incentive every time
- Marketing, fulfillment, program management support
- Detailed transaction reporting